Login as a User

which mary kay products are the best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. which mary kay products are the best

Asked: 2019-12-10 09:16:24

A friend of mine sells Mary Kay products and wants me to buy some from her. I really want to support her, but don’t know a lot about Mary Kay. I know that it’s been around for a really long time, but I’m not sure if they have any products that would appeal to me. What are the most well-known, widely sold products that Mary Kay makes? Are there certain products that a new user should start with to get a feel for the line and see if they really work for the person? I don’t want to buy products that I won’t end up using or liking after I buy them.

Answered: 2019-12-11 12:08:29

There are many different products sold by Mary Kay that are very popular. You need to determine what you are looking for to narrow down the products that you want to buy. The TimeWise skin care line is very popular for those that want to keep a youthful appearance to their skin.

Answered: 2019-12-12 07:09:25

If you want to draw attention to your eyes, you can turn to Mary Kay for great eyeliner. The Mary Kay liquid eyeliner is very popular because it is very affordable and easy to apply. It also washes off easily with makeup remover yet stays in place until you wash it off.

Answered: 2019-12-12 03:21:03

Mary Kay has three amazing mascaras that many people love. The Ultimate Mascara, Lash Love Mascara and Lash Intensity Mascara all offer people with long lasting looks that frame the eyes nicely without creating an overdone look. All three mascaras are very affordably priced and available in a rich black pigment.

Answered: 2019-12-11 14:12:48

If you want to be able to create a natural look, you may want to invest in the mineral powder foundation offered by Mary Kay. The products are very popular because they are easy to apply and do not irritate the skin when you wear them on a regular basis.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers