Login as a User

where is may kay headquarters

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. where is may kay headquarters

Asked: 2019-10-23 18:19:23

my friends and I are trying to figure out where the company Mary Kay is headquartered. I want to say that i remember searching this a while back and that the web results said that the company is in Texas somewhere. However, one of my friends seems to think that the company is located in Maryland, and my other friend thinks the company is located outside of the US in like japan or something. this is driving us crazy and none of us can agree on an answer! what is the final verdict: where is the Mary Kay headquarters?!

Answered: 2019-10-24 08:34:56

The company headquarters is located somewhere in the south... you know southern women love their makeup, network marketing, and big hair lol! If i had to take a guess, its probably in texas because texas has everything

Answered: 2019-10-25 15:31:39

I think it's somewhere in Maryland. (I mean.. MARY Kay, MARYland?! Makes sense to me!) I haven’t found it yet, but if you find it up there, let me know, id love to visit

Answered: 2019-10-25 16:20:43

The company is headquartered in Addison Texas. (right outside of Dallas) If you ever find yourself near the area, check out the Mary kay museum (entry is free and the exhibits are awesome, especially if you love the company or are a consultant)

Answered: 2019-10-24 05:22:07

Mary Kay headquarters is located in Texas because that’s where the owner or founder was from. I think its like san antonio or houston but i KNOW the company is texas-based!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers