Login as a User

where is mary kay laterno

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. where is mary kay laterno

Asked: 2019-10-24 17:02:59

A friend of a friend sells mary kay products which reminded me of the name mary kay letourneau. I told my friend that i didn’t realize that mary kay letourneau had started a cosmetics company. She told me that mary kay letourneau wasn’t the one who started the company and that she has nothing to do with it, instead that the company is named after a different mary kay. I’m kind of confused now. If mary kay letourneau isn’t the person who started mary kay, why do i know that name, what’d she do, and where is she now?

Answered: 2019-10-25 08:33:25

Mary kay letourneau is now working as a legal assistant in washington? I’m not sure why you’re asking about her on this particular site because mary kay letourneau has nothing to do with mary kay, other than possibly selling it but that hasn’t been confirmed.

Answered: 2019-10-24 21:33:39

the person that started Mary Kay is Mary Kay Ash. Mary Kay letourneau was a school teacher that slept with her 6th grade student, became pregnant by him and went to jail for the second degree rape of a child. the story ended up on national news which is why you probably know that name. eventually she married and divorced the kid, but long story short, the founder of Mary Kay is not Mary Kay letourneau.

Answered: 2019-10-26 07:25:20

Mary Kay Ash (founder of Mary Kay) is not the same person as Mary kay letourneau. Mary letourneau is a child rapist and felon. Mary Kay Ash is a woman who empowers other women. big difference, similar names. Mary kay letourneau is apparently now a legal assistant but doesn’t have anything to do with the cosmetic company of Mary Kay.

Answered: 2019-10-25 15:14:39

Mary Kay letourneau is in Washington state (I think) not much has been published on her since last year. Either way, mary kay ash and mary kay letourneau aren’t the same people. The founder of the cosmetics company is mary kay ash and probably wouldn’t appreciate being confused with the other infamous mary kay.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers