Login as a User

how mary kay works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. how mary kay works

Asked: 2019-05-23 02:17:32

I'm debating selling makeup through Mary Kay. a friend of mine says she makes a lot of money from her sales and recruiting people, but other people have told me it's really hard and there isn’t much money to make. These two view points are so conflicting and it has me confused! how does this company work? Is it based on sales or recruiting people? Is it based on both? Are there other ways to earn money or does the company have extras (perks, I guess you could call them?) either way, before i make a decision, im trying to do my research because i don’t want to waste my time or money on something that doesn’t offer a return on my investment.

Answered: 2019-05-23 14:45:30

Mary Kay is a network marketing company (or a multi-level marketing, MLM) basically, you make money based on your direct sales either through your website or in-person. additionally, you can make money by recruiting people to your sales team. other than making money on sales and recruits, you can also earn prizes like cars or vacations when your numbers are high enough!

Answered: 2019-05-23 15:30:17

Mary Kay, as a company doesn't work if you don't bug your friends and family to buy inventory from you. The prizes and bonuses seem cool but in reality, they are reserved for people that have been selling for a long time and have huge teams under them. Don’t waste your time if you’re not willing to put forth a ton of effort.

Answered: 2019-05-23 15:09:12

when you decide to be a mary kay consultant, you must sell products to make money. to increase your earnings, recruit new people to your team. It is a basic multi-level or network marketing company. Keep in mind that the amount you make will depend on the amount you work/how you invest your time.

Answered: 2019-05-24 15:57:14

Mary kay allows you to make money by selling makeup and skincare products. some women host parties, others simply sell their items online. No matter what route you choose or how you choose to sell, you will be surrounded by other empowered women who simply want to help you build a better life for your family.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers