Login as a User

how is mary kay business

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. how is mary kay business

Asked: 2019-05-06 12:21:35

I want to start selling Mary Kay to help meet my family's financial needs because my husband just got laid off and can’t find work. we also have some major medical expenses from my son which means we really do need money fast! however, I don't want to invest our limited amount of money into something that won't give me a decent return, is a scam or will require a ton of work (i already work full time). is Mary Kay still as popular as it was years ago? Is it still selling as well as it used to? how is the overall business doing?

Answered: 2019-05-06 21:52:52

Mary Kay is a good business to work for and offers a lot of bonuses and perks. it all depends on how much time you devote to your sales. If you’re worried about the actual company and how its doing, you can trust that business is booming and mary kay cosmetics is here to stay!

Answered: 2019-05-07 04:28:17

well, considering the initial investment is only like $85 for the starter kit, it's not a huge risk. even so, Mary Kay as a whole had 3.6 in billion sales as of 2019 so i’d say business is pretty good and women are still making plenty of money with this company!

Answered: 2019-05-06 16:29:36

Mary Kay is booming! I make a couple thousand each month and only have a small sales team. I do however use this business as a full-time position and invest a fair amount of time each week. The money is definitely there if you choose to pursue it but it will be work!

Answered: 2019-05-08 13:18:26

the Mary Kay business is good but it may take you a while to see huge earnings when your business is new. If you hear other women saying that they didn’t make money with mary kay it is likely because they quit before they truly even got started. If you’re interested in the company, contact a consultant to see if it could be a match for you and your family’s needs.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers