Login as a User

can you sell mary kay at a booth

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can you sell mary kay at a booth

Asked: 2019-04-11 07:06:15

there's a craft show fundraiser coming up at my kids’ school and the group who is putting it on asked if I wanted a booth to sell mary kay. We’re new to the school so i don’t want to tell the PTA no and make it seem like i don’t support my kids’ education. I’m also new to selling mary kay so im not sure if i can sell it at a craft show. It seems like it’d be an excellent way to gain new clients and it doesn’t seem like i’d be breaking any rules by doing so

Answered: 2019-04-13 07:41:40

sure, just don't take other consultants' clients or be overly obnoxious about it. No one likes walking past the people in the mall that yell sales pitches at them, so don’t do it at a craft show. However, you can definitely set up a booth and sell stuff. Good luck!

Answered: 2019-04-12 15:14:04

this is a huge no-no! ask your upline about it, but generally a booth is okay for consultations and drawings... not to actually sell stuff!! Do not buy booth space under the impression that you can sell anything, it will be more for networking purposes that will hopefully lead to future sales.

Answered: 2019-04-12 21:52:57

don't get caught selling stuff because this isn't how MK allows you to sell inventory. If you really want a booth at a craft show or any other place, opt to enter women into drawings for free stuff or demonstrations. Have your business cards handy so that you can pass them to people that are looking for a new consultant. If you happen to sell stuff at the show, try to keep it quiet.

Answered: 2019-04-11 11:55:41

you can have a booth for Mary Kay but you aren't allowed to sell anything... basically, you can prompt women to enter for a drawing to win products (which hopefully will lead to future sales) or offer consultations (again, hopefully leading to future sales) but you can't technically SELL anything at a booth...

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers