Login as a User

who owns legalshield

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. who owns legalshield

Asked: 2019-08-09 09:24:42

My sister is having some legal issues that are overwhelming her life. She can’t afford to pay for an attorney to help her with her issues. I have heard of LegalShield before, but don’t know a lot about it. Would it be a good idea for her to turn to LegalShield for help with her legal affairs? Who owns LegalShield? Is it a reputable company that has been around for a while or is it a company owned by someone who is simply out to make as much money in as little time as possible? I don’t want her to work with someone she can’t trust.

Answered: 2019-08-10 03:44:41

No one person actually owns LegalShield. It is a company that is owned by MidOcean Partners. They work well to provide people with many different legal services including documentation preparation, tax audits, and legal advice. The company continues to grow and offers more and more services to all of their clients.

Answered: 2019-08-10 06:53:01

Since 2011, LegalShield has been owned by MidOcean Partners. Their headquarters is located in Ada, OK, but they can help you no matter where you are in the country. There are attorneys who work with the company that are located anywhere in America that you are located to ensure maximum availability.

Answered: 2019-08-10 10:35:24

LegalShield is owned by MidOcean Partners. When it was first established it was formally called Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. When the company purchased it, they decided to change the name, but stuck with many of the same concepts that the original company had because they were proven to be effective.

Answered: 2019-08-09 17:16:35

In 1972, Harland Stonecipher started what LegalShield is today. It was purchased by MidOcean Partners in 2011 and the name was changed to LegalShield. It has been growing leaps and bounds since then. You can have everything legally handled at one place with ease to make the entire process more bearable.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers