Login as a User

where is legalshield located

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. where is legalshield located

Asked: 2019-07-15 21:51:49

I want to work with a company that is located in the United States when it comes to my legal affairs. It will give me peace of mind that they really know the local laws. It also provides me with the knowledge that they are held to certain standards that other countries may not hold a company to. Is LegalShield a company located in the United States? If it isn’t, where is it located? Does it have a proven track record of being able to deliver on its claims or would it be risky for me to trust my legal affairs to LegalShield?

Answered: 2019-07-16 11:40:41

LegalShield is a legit company. They have been around for decades. Their main headquarters is in Ada, OK, but they can help you no matter where you are in the United States. It’s important to know that you can get much of the help that you need online without having to travel anywhere to get it.

Answered: 2019-07-17 16:32:39

LegalShield provides services throughout the country. They operate mainly online, but have attorneys signed up with the company throughout the nation. You can be connected with a local attorney to ensure that you can get the exact legal help that you need to ensure that you have the right representation when you need it.

Answered: 2019-07-16 23:12:37

You can use the LegalShield services no matter where you live in the United States. They have a large variety of attorneys available that can provide you with legal assistance for large or small issues. It’s important to know that you may have to hire a private attorney through the company to represent you if you need to go into court.

Answered: 2019-07-16 11:45:05

The headquarters for LegalShield is located in Ada, OK. It is a very legitimate business that has been in operation since 1972. Many people have turned to the company for their services and been able to really help people make major changes in their life when it comes to their legal concerns.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers