Login as a User

which is better herbalife or it works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which is better herbalife or it works

Asked: 2019-07-22 23:06:55

A mom on my son's ball team is an itworks distributor. We have had several conversations at the ball field about her company. She has told me about all their products and even how I could start my own business as an ItWorks distributor. As an Herbalife user, I had never considered another company. Let alone starting my own business. I am just not sure what the difference is between Herbalife and itWorks. Don’t they both have products designed with the nutritional needs of men and women in mind. What should I know about itWorks and Herbalife? How are they different?

Answered: 2019-07-24 14:05:20

Both companies offer a weight loss program that can be highly effective. While consuming the shakes alone will not cause you to lose weight, along with exercise both products could be very effective.

Answered: 2019-07-23 06:35:19

It Works shakes can be purchased through a distributor or online market such as Amazon. The going rate is $59.00 for 25.4 ounces.This breaks down to 30 servings per container. Herbalife has a package containing 26.4 ounces which costs $39.99.

Answered: 2019-07-24 19:17:40

Anytime you begin something new,their could be unwanted side effects. The most noted side effect is a change in bowel movements. This should only last 2 to 3 days and then subside. It Works contains plant based ingredients that could cause nausea and diarrhea. Stop usage immediately and talk to your doctor if any unwanted side effect persists.

Answered: 2019-07-23 20:44:01

Herbalife shakes contain many vitamins and minerals essential to a healthy body. That being said, there is no comple list of ingredients that can be found. It works offers shakes that are made completely from plant based materials. This means that pea and rice proteins are used rather than soy.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers