Login as a User

which is better amway or herbalife

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which is better amway or herbalife

Asked: 2019-08-09 16:47:14

I'm trying to figure out - which place is better to work and to get products from- amway or heralife? Does anyone know how to answer such a question? I want to sell products for a company that I can get behind by trying them out for myself and showing people the effect it can have on your body by taking the stuff myself. Even if it's just one of their products. So, any help on which one has good products or good place to work would be greatly appreciated. I don’t know what else to do but ask some people on here for now.

Answered: 2019-08-11 10:11:39

Amway seems like a good place to sell great products since they have a bunch of scienctists working for them and an organic farm where most of their ingredients come from in those health products. But I also think Herbalife produces somewhat similar health products but they have the added benefit of allowing representatives choose their prices for the products. Some of them can be quite expensive.

Answered: 2019-08-10 15:40:10

Not sure which one is the best. I think Amway has a lot going for them with their product line since they say they have organic farms, which is where most of their ingredients come from. However, if you want to sell, then Herbalife might be better since they allow representatives to create their own prices.

Answered: 2019-08-10 07:30:51

I think Herbalife and Amway are pretty similar since they sell similar health products and they are also a multi-million dollar industry. However, Herbalife distributors get to decide the prices of the products they sell, so that can work in your favor if you decide to work for one of the other. Herbalife might be a good place to work if you are good at selling stuff.

Answered: 2019-08-10 02:06:42

I do like Amway since they seem to have a lot of scientists working for them that do product development and stuff. That’s really good since you don’t always hear about how companies make their products. And they also have a few of their own organic farms in Mexico and other places. However, Herbalife and Amway still somehow make similar shakes and health products.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers