Login as a User

which herbalife products have caffeine

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which herbalife products have caffeine

Asked: 2019-07-25 20:47:45

I like my coffee each morning and sodas in the afternoon. I know my caffeine intake is probably too high. Everyone tells me that caffeine is bad for me. Scientists and doctors are writing these grand articles talking about the negative side effects of caffeine. They say it can’t have any positive effects. Is this true? The problem is that most beverages have caffeine. Green tea is said to be very good for you, but it does contain caffeine. What do I do limit the amount of caffeine in my diet? Are there caffeine free options available to me through Herbalife?

Answered: 2019-07-26 20:35:16

Herbalife tea concentrates are made using real tea leaves. Because tea leaves naturally have caffiene in them, so does the Herbalife tea concentrates. They contain approximately 65 mg of caffiene per serving. Your morning cup of coffee contains 85 mg per 100 mg. This means that substituting a cup of coffee with an Herbalife tea concentrate would be a healthy choice.

Answered: 2019-07-26 10:01:40

Yes. The Herbalife Liftoff tablets are designed to be a safe energy drink. This product is used to boost energy levels and memory recall. It also helps combat mental fatigue throughout the day. Along with caffiene, Liftoff tablets include ginseng, L-taurine, guarana extract, and inositol.

Answered: 2019-07-26 06:15:35

No. N-R-G tea is used to give users a gentle pick me up during the day. It is a combination of orange pekoe, guarana powder, and green tea. The green tea naturally has caffiene. Without the caffienne this product would not be able to work as efficiently.

Answered: 2019-07-27 14:50:35

No. The Formula One protein shakes are designed to increase the amount of protein in your diet. The ingredients used to make the Formula One shake do not contain caffiene, therefore making the Formula One protein shake full of the good stuff your body needs and caffiene free.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers