Login as a User

where herbalife is manufactured

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. where herbalife is manufactured

Asked: 2019-12-07 04:17:33

Hey, I’m doing an article on Herbalife. The pros and cons and stuff like that but I also want to see if I can incorporate some of the company’s information and I can’t seem to find where Herbalife is manufactured. Does anyone know where Herbalife manufactureers their products? It would really help me since I am a little behind since I was sick with the flu all week and I’m trying to get as much research as possible done. Any help at this point would be amazing since I can’t seem to figure out the manufacturering locations. Thanks so much in advance.

Answered: 2019-12-08 02:30:39

Hey, I think their manufacturing places is in two different countries. They got two sites in Suzhou and Nanjing, China. But they also got some in the US like Lake Forest, California and Winston-Salem, North Carolina. So, you can probably put both or just the US locations in your article.

Answered: 2019-12-07 10:18:44

I think they have a manufacturing site in China in two places: Suzhou and Nanjing. However, they also have two in the United States like in Lake Forest, California and Winston-Salem, north Carolina. If you want to know more about that you can always look up Herbalife manufacturing sites and it can maybe tell you more.

Answered: 2019-12-08 04:15:53

Herbalife has two locations in China which are Suzhou and Nanjing. They also have two site in the United States too. One of them is in Lake Forest, California and the other is in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I hope this helps with your article and research since it didn’t take too long for me to look it up for you.

Answered: 2019-12-08 21:48:23

I know they have two sites in the US – in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Lake Forest, California. But I think I read somewhere about having two other locations in China. One of them is in Suzhou and the other is in Nanjing. I hate being sick so I sure hope this helps you in some way get it done faster and stuff.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers