Login as a User

how herbalife tea works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. how herbalife tea works

Asked: 2019-02-14 05:13:11

My husband loves tea. It doesn’t matter whether its hot or cold. He drinks it so much that I worry if this healthy for him. I know that tea has antioxidants that are good for you but the amount of caffeine in the tea leaves is what concerns me. I also don’t know if you can actually drink to much tea. In my research I thought it would be helpful to see how the Herbalife tea worked. Would this be a better option for my husband? Should I even worry about this or not? Just a concerned wife looking for answers.

Answered: 2019-02-14 10:15:36

Herbalife offers a green tea that is a thirst quencher. This is a better option than soda and will safely give you a burst of energy. It does contain caffiene which boosts metabolism. Green tea does burn a few calories but does not burn enough to aid in weight loss.

Answered: 2019-02-14 08:38:43

Herbalife tea is a great option to give you a quick pick me up. The tea has natural antioxidants and caffiene that give you a quick burst of energy and help jump start your metabolism. They can quench your thirst and enhance weight loss.

Answered: 2019-02-16 00:27:46

Caffiene is an ingredient that many are wary of. In large amounts caffeine can make you jittery and have trouble sleeping. Herbalife tea included caffiene due to the natural caffiene found in tea leaves and to help boost metabolism within the body.

Answered: 2019-02-15 16:39:32

Using herbalife tea is a personal choice. If you are wanting to become healhtier this is a better beverage option than soda or other sugary drinks. Tea contains natural antioxidants that are beneficial to overall health as well.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers