Login as a User

herbalife will reduce weight

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. herbalife will reduce weight

Asked: 2019-10-27 18:05:36

I want to lose am trying to lose some weight for my sister’s wedding. I want to look my ultimate best, especially since my ex is going to be there with his new girlfriend. I really want to be in the best shape of my life. I’m already doing yoga a few times a week but it’s not enough for me. I want to lose more weight and fit into this cute dress I saw online that will be perfect for my sister’s wedding. So, can you guys help me figure out if Herbalife will help me lose some weight? Thanks!

Answered: 2019-10-27 23:15:24

I’m not sure why they are so effective but I heard a lot of good things about Herbalife’s meal replacement shakes. Some people have, in fact, lost weight from this stuff. Maybe you should try this to lose some weight for your sister’s wedding. Best of luck to you losing weight since I know how hard it is to stay on track.

Answered: 2019-10-28 05:11:02

I tried to lose weight for my friend’s wedding and failed. So, I hope for the best for you since I know how it can be. Herbalife could help you lose some weight, especially if you try their meal replacement shakes. I heard those are the best in losing weight. But it also might not too.

Answered: 2019-10-29 13:32:13

I have heard even from healthline’s website that herbalife’s meal replacement shakes have seen some good results in helping people lose weight. I don’t know much about their other products working since there isn’t evidence to support people losing weight after their supplements or whatever else they have for weight loss.

Answered: 2019-10-28 12:32:43

I’ve heard the meal replacement shakes work for losing weight if that’s your goal. However, the only thing bad is that they are pretty expensive at $40 per container of this stuff. And they tell you that you need to take it twice a day, so you will probably have to buy two of the a month. Plus, some say they don’t have enough calories in them to be a good replacement for meals. This can be bad for some people’s health, so make sure you talk to your doctor before using it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers