Login as a User

can herbalife shakes cause kidney stones

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife shakes cause kidney stones

Asked: 2019-07-10 13:24:51

My niece wants to try Herbalife shakes to lose some weight for this summer. I’m still trying to piece information about this stuff online to see if Herbalife is good enough to use or not. I was really hoping someone can help me figure out if their shakes causes kidney stones though. Her mother had kidney problems when she was alive, so I’m really not sure about this stuff if it’s true. I don’t want my niece to have to go through that if these shakes make her develop kidney stones. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Answered: 2019-07-11 01:22:23

I don’t know if there is factual evidence against Herbalife shakes causing kidney stones. However, I know that if a personal drinks too much protein in their diet, then kidney stones can form. But you can drink a lot of water to prevent this from happening to you as well.

Answered: 2019-07-12 12:27:23

You could always ask your niece’s doctor if you are her primary guardian about if it’s good for her to take. You never can take stuff like that to chance. However, I don’t think taking Herbalife products will cause people to get kidney stones. Although, if people take too much protein, I’ve heard that it can make them have kidney stones. Drinking a lot of water is always good.

Answered: 2019-07-11 11:37:47

I don’t think it will make people have kidney stones, especially if you go by the directions and maintain a healthy diet with it. However, I did hear eating a lot of protein can cause people to get kidney stones. I guess you can always try something else besides these drinks if you are that worried.

Answered: 2019-07-11 00:34:19

I’m really not sure if Herbalife shakes can cause you to develop kidney stones. However, I did read that people with healthy kidneys can get kidney stones if they have too much protein over and over. So, I guess if these shakes have too much protein and you drink it a lot, it could happen.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers