Login as a User

can herbalife make you fat

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife make you fat

Asked: 2019-09-05 14:29:06

I wanted to lose some weight since I’m going on vacation in July to somewhere warm and nice for the first time in forever. I’m so excited but also anxious since I’m not happy with my body weight right now. A friend at work told me about Herbalife and it might be something I’m considering to use for myself before my vacation arrives. But the thing is, I also read some stuff online about how Herbalife can make you fat? Is that true or what? I don’t know who to believe on the internet these days so I just wanted to see what you guys think about it.

Answered: 2019-09-07 00:37:25

Some people might not be able to afford Herbalife’s expensive prices. This means they might stop taking it after losing some weight. So, if you stop taking Herbalife and then go back to your eating chocolates or not eating right and not exercising like you were, then it could make you see some weight gain.

Answered: 2019-09-05 17:41:59

The thing about trying Herbalife is that it’s like a lot of diet plans out there. You can start to lose the weight if you eat good and exercise and take the stuff you are supposed to take. However, if you stop taking it, some people will start going back to those old habits of eating junk food or forgoing exercise. That’s what can make start to gain your old weight back.

Answered: 2019-09-06 16:41:04

Well, Herbalife does have a plan to help people gain weight especially for those who are undersweight. However, if you want to lose weight, then you might gain weight if you start taking Herbalife and eat healthy while taking it and they eat bad when you stop taking it. So, some people just need to eat healthy after they stop taking it or they could gain their old weight back.

Answered: 2019-09-06 02:05:50

I guess it really depends on the person who is using Herbalife. If you started out using it to lose weight, then you might see weight changes after you stop since some people go back to eating bad and not exercising enough after they stop taking the stuff. So, you might not see any changes if you don’t stop taking it or if you continue eating right.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers