Login as a User

can herbalife help me lose weight

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife help me lose weight

Asked: 2019-04-23 05:57:14

I’m really trying to lose some weight since I want to get in shape and find a new boyfriend. I don’t have a whole lot to lose but every other diet seems to not work for me even though I try real hard to keep away from those chocolatey goodness I crave so much. So, a co-worker of mine was talking to me about this stuff they tried before that helped them to lose weight a while back. It was called Herbalife, but I’m always hesitant to try new things. I can be too causitous, so does anyone know if Herbalife stuff can help me lose some weight?

Answered: 2019-04-23 12:35:18

Have you ever heard of their meal replacement shakes? Those are pretty good if you eat enough and drink water throughout the day. But some people like to use them to lose weight with, but I don’t know if I’ll ever try it myself. I hope you can lose the weight you want though.

Answered: 2019-04-24 23:52:59

It really is hard to lose weight with so much processed foods out these days. All everyone wants to do is eat, so they don’t make meals from scratch anymore. Although, some say that the meal replacement shakes are good for losing weight. You could try them out, but they are pretty expensive so it might not be for everyone.

Answered: 2019-04-25 01:31:17

Hey, I hope this helps you – I think herbalife’s meal replacement shakes are the best stuff they have for losing weight since people have done it before. I don’t know about their other products since they don’t have evidence to back up their claims. However, you should also be aware that those shakes could be bad if you have allergies or sensitivity to the ingredients in the shakes.

Answered: 2019-04-25 04:45:13

I know a friend of mine who said the meal replacement shakes that Herbalife has is good for weight loss. However, some people should watch out when they take them cause I think it can be bad if you don’t eat enough during the day since they don’t have enough calouries in those shakes to make a proper meal. So, it can be a risk.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers