Login as a User

can herbalife expire

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife expire

Asked: 2019-04-22 21:29:12

Hey, my boyrfriend has had some of these Herbalife products dusting away for like a year now in his cupboard. Dust is still caked on a little. Ugh, he so doesn’t know how to clean. But, he didn’t know if they were still good since his brother is now trying to get him into working out and going on a special diet to help lose some holiday weight. I am so excited for him since I want my baby to be healthy. I will probably join him on the diet front, but I was wondering if anyone knows if Herbalife expires?

Answered: 2019-04-24 21:45:09

If you have some Herbalife products at home, they will probably expire two years after getting them if they are still unopened. They will start to lose its potency after the expireation date, so you might be wasting your time using it if you use it after the expired date. However, if you open them, then they won’t last two years long.

Answered: 2019-04-23 07:25:08

I know Herbalife products usually expire after two years if you have products that are unopened. They might last a couple months after the expiration date, however, after the expiration date, it loses it’s potency as time goes by. This means that the protein powder or whatever product you have will continue to lose it’s effectiveness.

Answered: 2019-04-24 05:19:23

If your boyfriend’s Herbalife products haven’t been opened and have been sealed up in his cupboard, then they should be good if it’s only been a year since getting them. Herbalife products don’t expire until two years after getting it but they have to be unopened. They will lose its effectiveness after two years though.

Answered: 2019-04-23 00:26:31

That’s awesome that your boyfriend wants to use those products again. They should still be good though since Herbalife products should last two year if your boyfriend’s products are still unopened. I hope this is good news for you guys. Although, I think after the expired date, the potency isn’t good anymore so you should use up all that stuff before another year goes by.

Answered: 2024-03-08 10:00:12

Opened herbal life product expired on December. Can I use it now.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers