Login as a User

are herbalife products healthy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. are herbalife products healthy

Asked: 2019-04-22 18:19:51

One trip to the supermarket and I have learned that there are so many brands touting they are healthy. The confusion is real! Now I am even questioning my Herbalife products. It is important to me to lead a lifestyle that keeps me feeling great and full of energy. As an outdoors person, I need the right vitamins and minerals to function properly and peak capacity. There is no way I want to be stuck inside because I just feel sluggish. Since beginning Herbalife, I have seen real results but still wonder if I should continue using Herbalife or try something else?

Answered: 2019-04-24 13:00:50

Overall, Herbalife products are healthy to consume. Using these products within moderation can help you lose weight and become healthier. If you are concerned about the consumption of Herbalife products, talk to your healthcare provider.

Answered: 2019-04-24 16:45:35

Herbalife products are a healthy choice for weight loss. Their products are designed to help give you better sense of well-being and health. Weight loss is one of the many positive side effects of using Herbalife products.

Answered: 2019-04-24 05:16:02

Yes. Herbalife shakes are a healthy option for meal replacements. These shakes come in a variety of flavors and are packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals. They can be used to replace meals or snacks and will help you feel fuller longer.

Answered: 2019-04-22 20:04:52

Brain health is all important as it’s the powerhouse of the body. Herbalife has created supplements that can be taken in either tablet or powder form. They are packed with essential vitamins and minerals that will keep your brain functioning well.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers