Login as a User

why beachbody isn't a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. why beachbody isn't a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-04-09 09:45:46

Hey, everyone! I was thinking you guys could help me if you can. I’m trying to figure out if Beachbody is as legit as it seems. I don’t want to fall for some pyramid scheme that’s out for money. Or whatever. I was wondering if you guys know why beachbody isn’t a pyramid scheme? I’ve read it is and isn’t, so I need help figuring out the truth here. I know my friends have done it before but they didn’t do it for long and they never really told me why. Or I can’t remember. I don’t know since I have bad memory sometimes.

Answered: 2019-04-11 02:29:12

You can totally get some information from me since I used to be a Coach, but I went back to college to study in Business. I know Beachbody gets the questioning is it a pyramid scheme or not, so I know how you feel. I know people who join their opportunity, also known as Coaches, can make their money in two main ways. They can make money from products they sell and a percentage of sales from the people they recruited.

Answered: 2019-04-09 17:36:56

Yeah, Beachbody isn’t a pyramid scheme so you should be safe to go for it if you want. That doesn’t mean you will be successful at it though. People who join as Coaches can make their money selling Beachbody products and from the product sales of those under them on their Team.

Answered: 2019-04-11 07:10:48

It seems like this Beachbody place is a pyramid scheme at times since people who can’t sell aren’t going to make much money. However, it is possible to make a profit from the products you sell to customers as well as a percentage from the sales that people below you on your team are able to make.

Answered: 2019-04-10 01:45:18

I don’t go for pyramid schemes, so I know Beachbody isn’t one of them. I was a Coach for a little while there. People say good and bad stuff about it but really people can make money from the products they sell to customers and from the sales of those they recruit into being a Coach. So, they don’t get money from simply recruiting. It’s more complicated than that.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers