Login as a User

why beachbody is not a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. why beachbody is not a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-10-13 18:00:28

I'm so tempted to try Beachbody, although I always promised myself I would never fall for a pyramid scheme. I only want to work for an honest, trustworthy company and many people have told me that Beachbody fits the bill. I thought Beachbody was a pyramid scheme though. Do you think it is? I just don't want to pour all this time, money and energy into something that isn't designed to support my success. What are your thoughts on Beachbody, is it like all the other multi-level marketing companies out there or is it different? Thanks in advance for your help!

Answered: 2019-10-15 12:15:06

No, Beachbody is certainly not a pyramid scheme. I understand why it gets that reputation but it's not like some of those other sketchy multi-level marketing companies out there. Beachbody allows you to build from the ground up, and before you know it you can be making lots of money. It's not just the few at the top who get rich. I've been very successful with Beachbody and I knew hardly anything about weight loss and workouts. Now I've learned a lot and I've also made a lot too. This is a really unique learning experience and I encourage you to give it a shot. You never know what the future may hold!

Answered: 2019-10-15 01:25:55

I thought Beachbody was a pyramid scheme too, but once I watched my friends succeed in this business, I knew it was the real deal. My friends spoke so highly of this business and I wanted to get involved myself, so I haven't looked back. I love it! There's always some naysayers who don't believe in what we do, but I know that Beachbody has great products and courses that produce real results. I've seen it in myself, I've seen it in my friends and I've seen it in my customers. I'm sure you will see it too someday, especially as we move forward and develop even more products and workout routines. You've never seen a better multi-level marketing company than Beachbody!

Answered: 2019-10-15 12:06:55

I respect your concerns, but there's really no need to worry, not with Beachbody anyway. Yes this is a multi-level marketing company, but it's not a pyramid scheme. Everyone gets a cut and everyone can succeed, not just the people at the very top. Keep in mind that you will have to work hard and you will have to get out there and sell Beachbody, but this is totally doable. If you work hard and try your best, you will find that this is one of the best choices you've made in a long time. I wish you nothing but the best as you take on Beachbody and keep moving forward!

Answered: 2019-10-15 00:19:34

I understand why you're worried, but Beachbody is not a pyramid scheme. You can trust me on this. I started selling for Beachbody about three years ago, and I had to work hard to get where I am now but it wasn't unreasonable. I made money right away and my business continued to grow. Now it's absolutely thriving and I can hardly keep up. That's because I worked hard and I established great connections with my customer base. If you do the same you can definitely make an honest go of Beachbody. Be positive and open-minded and I think you'll go really far with this business.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers