Login as a User

why beachbody doesn't work

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. why beachbody doesn't work

Asked: 2020-01-02 07:30:48

I must say I am a bit irritated with Beachbody. I spent a considerable amount of money on this program and I haven't seen any tangible results. I don't know what's wrong with me and what's wrong with this program, but it's really disheartening to know that I poured a lot of time and money into this process and I haven't seen anything in return. In fact I have actually gained two pounds, not lost any! Has anyone else had a negative experience like mine with Beachbody? Why doesn't this program work the way the Beachbody coaches say it will?

Answered: 2020-01-02 15:45:06

Wow, I've never encountered someone who has had so many problems with Beachbody. I have had nothing but great experiences with Beachbody programs but to each their own. I'm sorry that you're disappointed and that your experience hasn't quite lived up to the hype. Have you thought about your Beachbody coach? Maybe he or she isn't the right fit for you. Perhaps you need a different coach who is more suited to your personality and preferences. It's just a thought anyway, but it may be worth it for you to try a different coach and see what happens. I wish you the best for the future.

Answered: 2020-01-03 11:57:16

Wow, I'm really disappointed to hear about your lackluster experience with Beachbody. I've been working for Beachbody for two years and it always makes me sad when I hear that someone isn't totally satisfied with their experience. May I ask what your coach is like? I think there may be some issues with your Beachbody coach, based on what you've said. Maybe you two don't see eye-to-eye on everything or you find it hard to be motivated by your coach. Either way, it's worth a shot to request a change in coach and see what happens then. You may have more success that way.

Answered: 2020-01-04 07:29:10

I feel you girl. I just feel tired and drained after doing all these workouts and not seeing any differences. I've been trying to figure out why I'm having these problems and I honestly think it may be my Beachbody coach. Maybe we just aren't a good fit for one another. She's very upfront and in your face, which may work well for some people but it doesn't really vibe with me. I'm not going to give up though, I'm going to contact Beachbody and ask them to switch my coach. Maybe then I'll start to see the results I want so badly. You could do the same!

Answered: 2020-01-03 01:14:21

Beachbody programs work better if you completely dedicate yourself to the process. If you're doing the workouts but then going home and eating a bunch of junk food, you're not going to lose as much weight as you want. Those two things counteract each other and may make this experience a confusing and frustrating one for you. Maybe you should have a chat to your Beachbody coach if you haven't already. Express your frustrations and explain what you really want to get out of this program. I'm sure they would be happy to help you and try and find a solution that makes everyone happy.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers