Login as a User

who started beachbody

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. who started beachbody

Asked: 2019-02-24 03:11:28

I need help figuring out some stuff about Beachbody. I don’t know if I can trust this place yet. My son wants to be a Coach, but I told him to wait until I found out how good or bad this place can be. It sounds too good to be a real business. It seems like they just want to use people, but I have been wrong before so I just want to see how Beachbody does their business. But first things first, I want to know more about how it all began in the first place. So, who started Beachbody? I would like to know if anyone knows this answer.

Answered: 2019-02-24 14:18:31

Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon started Beachbody in 1998. They are the ones who started this big business that has effected a bunch of lives in getting fit and stuff like that. You can also search on Google to learn more about how they started it and things like that.

Answered: 2019-02-24 08:20:44

Some people say joining Beachbody is good since they work on their fitness and health by using the stuff. Anway, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the ones who started Beachbody about 20 years ago or so. Selling might not be for everyone, so you could try to see how good your son is at selling stuff before you say no.

Answered: 2019-02-25 09:10:42

Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the ones who started Beachbody. You can search their names online to see how good a people they are if you want or learn more about Beachbody too. It’s up to you, but your son might be the only one to really know if he can do it or not.

Answered: 2019-02-24 13:36:50

I’m pretty sure Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the two people who started the whole Beachbody thing. I mean you can probably look it up online to make sure. It can also tell you a little bit more about how they operate and stuff. It’s an MLM company, so you can figure out what that means.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers