Login as a User

which beachbody program gives fastest results

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. which beachbody program gives fastest results

Asked: 2019-03-27 14:59:25

My wedding is in one month and I am freaking out! I am not down to my ideal weight and I just don't know how to get there. I feel like I've tried everything and nothing is working. I'm getting desperate because I want to fit into my dress and I also want to look great on my big day. A friend has recommended I try Beachbody but I'm not even sure where to start. Does anyone know which Beachbody program will produce the quickest results? That's definitely the one I need to be in, sooner rather than later. Please let me know so I can get started ASAP!

Answered: 2019-03-28 03:58:19

Ahh I love weddings! You've got a lot on your plate but Beachbody is here to help you get things done. Try 21 day fix with a reputable Beachbody coach. The right coach can help you get started right away, and you'll be burning fat and toning up in no time flat. The more you work out, and the better you eat, the greater your overall results will be. I think you should be feeling pretty confident about reaching your goals, as a month still gives you some time to make a noticeable difference. You've got this girl and you're going to be a beautiful bride, just remember that!

Answered: 2019-03-29 08:18:39

Wow, how exciting that you're getting married so soon! I can tell you're really stressed though, and maybe that's a good thing because you can burn off some of those emotions through some hardcore workouts with Beachbody. I'd recommend P90x or 21 day fix for your situation. If you want to see results soon, then you need to stick to the workouts and strictly follow the supplements and shakes as well. Listen to your coach and keep working hard, and then you will see the results you're looking for. For what it's worth I'm sure you will look gorgeous in your wedding dress no matter what.

Answered: 2019-03-29 09:03:30

I'd say the 21-day fix is your best bet. You don't have long to go before your wedding and every day counts, so I would choose a Beachbody program like that. These workouts are designed to kick your butt into shape, and if you have the right diet plan going alongside it, you will look absolutely radiant on your big day. I'm glad your friend recommended Beachbody. I've seen a handful of brides who were in similar situations and they started on Beachbody and never looked back. It really did make a huge difference to them and I'm sure it can do the same for you. Congrats on your wedding by the way!

Answered: 2019-03-29 09:07:48

Weddings are a huge motivator for weight loss, as many brides before you have discovered. I personally think you should give P90x a try. It's one of Beachbody's most famous workouts and it's been proven to work on a variety of occasions. You'll be blasting flat and toning your abs before you know it. With your wedding fast approaching you have no time for error - you need to work hard and commit yourself to this routine. Once you see the positive changes in your body you will be really glad that you decided to give this a go. I'm sure your future spouse will be thrilled too with how you look coming down the aisle!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers