Login as a User

which beachbody program for weight loss

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. which beachbody program for weight loss

Asked: 2019-11-18 17:30:56

It breaks my heart to say this, but I am at least 30 pounds overweight. After the unexpected loss of my husband I discovered I am an emotional eater. I just couldn't seem to put the food down when I started crying. Chips, ice cream, McDonalds…you name it and I probably ate it. Now I've reached my breaking point. I have to do something different. I can't keep going on the way I have, and that's why I want to start a new weight loss program. I'm hoping that I can actually drop 40 pounds in the next year to become the best version of myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on which Beachbody workout program I should try first?

Answered: 2019-11-19 10:09:20

I sincerely hope that your new journey with Beachbody works for you. I can't even imagine how difficult that loss would have been, and I am so proud of you for taking the steps to move forward and get your weight (and overall health) back on track. I think you should start with something like the 21 day fix. This particular Beachbody program has worked for many people who struggle with their weight and are looking to shed some pounds. The instructors are great and they will help you through this entire process so that you can really enjoy yourself. You go girl - looking forward to seeing how this all goes for you!

Answered: 2019-11-20 01:01:23

Wow, what a story you have. I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but I'm glad to hear that you are putting your health first and you're ready to make some positive changes in your life. I think you should take a look at Beachbody's combine program. It will be hard and rigorous but it will be worth it. I think having a program like that where you can set clear goals and achieve them with the help of an instructor is key. I'm confident you will see awesome results from Beachbody, and you can always explore the opportunities to take the shakes and supplements as well. Best of luck to you!

Answered: 2019-11-20 04:05:00

First of all, I'm so sorry about your husband. That is so incredibly sad and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad that you are recognizing now how important it is to take care of yourself. I'm sure you will be able to lose the weight as you sound committed and there's a lot of great options out there, too. I would recommend Beachbody 21 day program as a good place to start. I say that because I think you are more likely to stay motivated if you see results right away, and the 21 day program will give you some tangible results you can hold on to and seek momentum from. You got this girl - don't give up hope!

Answered: 2019-11-19 19:52:50

My condolences for the loss of your husband. I hope you remember how important it is to take care of yourself and that you deserve happiness too. I think you'll find it in the form of Beachbody's P90x workout programs. Now the first few may be painful as you get back into the swing of things and do some exercises you probably haven't done in a while, but it won't be long before you are absolutely rocking it! You'd be surprised by how quickly you can get back into shape with Beachbody programs. If you do the workouts as well as take the diet shakes and supplements, you may see even better results.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers