Login as a User

can beachbody coaches sell on ebay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. can beachbody coaches sell on ebay

Asked: 2019-05-02 02:58:30

I am new to the Beachbody organization, but I'm really looking forward to being a coach and selling my stuff. I'm trying to figure out the do's and don'ts of Beachbody, as this is really the first time I've worked for a company like this. I have previously sold personal items on eBay and I'm wondering if I'm able to sell Beachbody on there too? I personally really like eBay and I'd love to be able to use it to my advantage as I get familiar with Beachbody and look to build up my customer base, but I also don't want to break any rooms. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Answered: 2019-05-04 00:13:19

I would steer you away from eBay and towards your own social media platforms instead. You will have much more success directly reaching out to possible customers via social media, and you won't run the risk of getting into trouble with your Beachbody boss because you went on eBay. I don't think they allow you to sell on there anyway. I hope you find a lot of happiness with Beachbody, I know I have and it's awesome to see other people enjoying the process as well. This should be a big year for you, making money on your own terms and time!

Answered: 2019-05-03 02:37:52

Beachbody has a lot of opportunities for sellers like you, but they don't want you using third-party marketplace platforms like eBay. You're much better off going on Facebook and Instagram to reach out to new customers and start selling. Just remember to keep a professional and positive attitude, and then the money will start rolling in. It's really cool because your earning capacity is not limited, and you can work whenever you want to. That's why Beachbody is such a brilliant opportunity for sellers like me and you. I hope you have a great time and truly take advantage of this chance to earn more on your own terms!

Answered: 2019-05-02 21:17:09

eBay is not a good place for you as a Beachbody coach. I don't know all the details but one thing I do know is that Beachbody does not allow coaches to advertise and sell on eBay and other third-party marketplace sites. I hope you remember this moving forward because I think you have the right attitude and could really do a good job on Beachbody. It's just figuring out where to go to sell and how to reach your customers. I think social media is huge and you can use your current platforms to attract new customers and introduce people to what you're doing and why you stand by the products you sell.

Answered: 2019-05-02 21:21:50

My number one piece of advice would be don't sell on eBay! You could put your place in the Beachbody organization at risk by breaking the rules and selling on eBay. I understand there's a lot for you to cover and learn, so it's good you're thinking ahead and asking questions. You don't want to do the wrong thing and I get that. Beachbody coaches are not allowed to sell on eBay and similar marketplaces. Instead I'd recommend you look into your options to sell directly and sell your products via your social media platforms and websites. Hopefully you find that your customer base is growing soon!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers