Login as a User

can a beachbody coach switch coaches

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. can a beachbody coach switch coaches

Asked: 2019-01-30 19:37:45

I have been a Beachbody coach for just over two months, and so far it's been relatively smooth sailing. The only problem is my boss or "coach." I just don't get along with her. We have very different personalities and different approaches to doing business, and a few times she has said things that make me uncomfortable. I would absolutely love to switch coaches and try someone and something new. I'm just not sure if this is an actual possibility. Can someone please explain to me how to switch coaches, if this is even a thing? How do I start the process?

Answered: 2019-02-01 16:40:51

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your Beachbody coach. This doesn't sound very good at all, but I'm glad you can trust Beachbody to make things right. A good friend of mine had a similar situation and she contacted Beachbody's corporate office to get the issue resolved. They quickly switched her to a new coach and the rest is history, in a good way. I'm sure they will do the same for you if you just make them aware of what's going on. Getting a new coach sounds like the right course of action for both of you, and I think you will benefit from this positive change.

Answered: 2019-02-01 06:30:15

Sometimes in life change is necessary. It sounds like this is one of those times. You've tried to make it work but you and your coach don't see eye-to-eye, which is unfortunate but there's nothing you can do now except move forward. I would just contact Beachbody's corporate office to explain what's happening and I'm sure they will move you right away. Getting a new coach will be best for you and I'm sure it will be a relief for your current coach as well. Then everyone can prosper and keep working hard toward achieving lots of success with Beachbody!

Answered: 2019-01-30 21:56:41

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your coach. That's really sad but I'm sure you can get things right with your next coach. I had a similar situation a few years ago where my coach wasn't responding to me. I contacted the corporate office and they quickly moved me to a new coach who I absolutely love. We work so well together and we have achieved some really amazing things in recent months. I hope you can have the same success with your new coach. Just be patient and stay positive and you'll be a Beachbody pro before you know it!

Answered: 2019-02-01 03:10:55

Switching coaches is a lot easier than you think, thank goodness. All you have to do is contact customer service and explain the situation. They make these changes sometimes if coaches aren't working well together or are unable to help one another. You're not the only one who has been in this situation and I think you'll be much happier and better off if you go ahead and request the switch. Then you may find that you have even more success with Beachbody, which means more money in your pocket and even greater financial freedom. Just hang tight you got this!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers