Login as a User

beachbody can I change my coach

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. beachbody can I change my coach

Asked: 2019-11-04 02:37:44

I recently started Beachbody. I've only been doing it for two weeks but I just haven't clicked with my coach in the way I was hoping. I keep trying to get past it, but for whatever reason I don't like her and her approach to teaching. Is it possible that I could switch to a different coach? I just think I would like the whole experience better and end up having more success if I was with someone else. I don't even know how to go about switching though and it seems a bit awkward to approach my coach directly. Please let me know as I'd really like to stick with Beachbody if possible!

Answered: 2019-11-05 13:07:53

Beachbody is a lot less fun if you feel uncomfortable with your coach. This could be for a number of reasons but regardless, you deserve to feel completely at ease with your coach. After all, they will be guiding you through this process and hopefully helping you on your journey to a happier, healthier you. That's why you should contact customer service and ask for a simple switch. They will be happy to do so and then you can try out your new coach and see if you feel better with them. It's a simple process and it's well worth it so that you can get the most out of your Beachbody routine.

Answered: 2019-11-05 00:12:42

I've been there! I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I just wasn't feeling it with my coach. I think part of it was that I was new to the program and new to working out in general, so there was definitely some hesitation and resistance on my part. At the same time, I didn't feel overly motivated or empowered by my coach, so I contacted customer service and requested a switch. It was really easy and they made the switch almost immediately. From there I had nothing but success and satisfaction with my Beachbody coach, so I'm a big fan of it! Just contact them and tell them you want to switch.

Answered: 2019-11-05 14:33:05

I feel you on the awkward part. I had a male coach to start and I just felt a bit wary and uncomfortable with it. I asked Beachbody customer service to switch me to a female coach and she is fabulous! I've had a much better experience with her overall. I'm sure the male coach was nice too, I was just a bit hesitant. I'm really glad that Beachbody was so understanding and supportive, as this shows that they care about their customers. I'm sure a switch would be good for you and then you can really give your Beachbody program a proper try.

Answered: 2019-11-04 04:47:18

Having a coach you connect with and feel comfortable with is crucial to your success with Beachbody. That's why you should feel free to contact customer service and request a change in coaches. I'm pretty sure they get these things all the time, so it won't come as a big surprise. They should quickly switch you to a new coach and hopefully this will be a better fit. Just stay patient for a few more days and I'm sure you will get to where you want to be with Beachbody. It's a great program that can produce real results and I'm sure you will see that soon enough.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers