Login as a User

are beachbody shakes good for you

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. are beachbody shakes good for you

Asked: 2019-06-21 04:07:58

I've tried just about everything when it comes to weight loss. I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter and I struggle to keep my weight under control. As you can imagine this is an exhausting process and sometimes I have more motivation than other times. Sometimes it happens slowly where I tack on a few pounds here or there, and other times a stressful event causes me to pile on the pound. Anyway, the point is that I really want to find some shakes and weight-loss products that could work for me. I've seen a little bit about beachbody shakes and I'm wondering if they're any good?

Answered: 2019-06-22 02:27:45

Ahh beachbody shakes are the best! Before I tried them I had heard some varied opinions - a few people swore by beachbody and others said don't waste your time. Well I decided to give it a try anyway and that was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Beachbody has changed me as a person - I am healthier and happier. I have more self-confidence in my body and it's all because of a shake and nutrition program. Coupled with the right workouts I've seen some serious results and I think you would too. Just give it a try and see what you think - change is around the corner!

Answered: 2019-06-23 03:43:43

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with weight. I feel you 100% - I've been a yo-yo dieter all my life it feels like. I just can't find something I really like and stick to it. A few months ago, I was just so tired of it all and I finally decided to give up. That's when a friend recommended beachbody shakes, and I thought oh what the heck. I tried them and let me tell you they are so delicious! It doesn't feel like I'm drinking a nutritious shake designed to help me lose weight. And the best part is I have noticed a difference. I'm not down to my ideal weight yet, but I'm definitely getting there and that makes me so happy.

Answered: 2019-06-23 00:19:02

I have mixed opinions about beachbody shakes. Two of my best friends have been on beachbody, and one has lost a ton of weight and the other not so much. However I think it really depends on how much you put into the program and how closely you follow along with the nutrition and exercise plan. If you only drink a beachbody shake every now and then and still eat a bunch of junk food, I don't think it will necessarily work miracles. If you're like my friend who completely dedicates herself to diet and exercise, then you may see phenomenal results. If you're in the middle, then you can expect decent results. That's what I think anyway. See what happens when you have it and go from there.

Answered: 2019-06-21 23:24:00

I think you have nothing to lose by at least trying beachbody. I have heard a lot of good things about these shakes and workouts and you may as well see if they work for you too. For what it's worth I'm sorry you have been struggling with your weight, I know it's not easy but I also know it's possible to get it under control with determination and dedication. If beachbody ends up working for you it could be just the change you need and how awesome would that be. Hopefully you like the shakes and you start to see results sooner rather than later, that may give you the motivation to keep going.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers