Login as a User

where to buy avon products in toronto

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. where to buy avon products in toronto

Asked: 2019-03-24 10:23:22

A friend of mine came to visit from Toronto and fell in love with the lipstick that I use. It’s a lipstick manufactured by Avon, but I’m not sure if she can buy it anywhere in Toronto. Is Avon only sold in the United States or is it a makeup brand that she can buy in Toronto? If she can, how can she find the lipstick that she really wants to get? I really want to be able to help her find the makeup that she grew to love, but I don’t know where to get started in telling her where to go to get them.

Answered: 2019-03-26 08:08:06

Your friend can do a search for Avon stores in her area. There are often local Avon stores that she can visit. The stores have the same items for sale that the online website sells and that the local reps sell. The only difference between the stores and online is that your friend can try the products and see them in person before she buys them.

Answered: 2019-03-25 12:37:57

Ask your friend to look on her social media accounts and search for the term Avon representative. A list of local representatives should be displayed. She can then contact one of the representatives and make an appointment to be able to meet up with them and place an order for the products that she wants to buy.

Answered: 2019-03-24 15:23:04

Ask your Avon representative if he or she knows of any representatives located in Toronto. You would be surprised how many representatives know one another. There are often conferences where representatives mingle together and there is a good chance that the representative you use knows of other representatives your friend could use.

Answered: 2019-03-26 00:18:55

Avon products are available for purchase throughout Canada. It’s best for your friend to look online at the Avon website to see the products that they can purchase. They don’t have to travel anywhere, and all of the products can be delivered right to their house to make shopping quick and easy.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers