Login as a User

where to buy avon products in the philippines

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. where to buy avon products in the philippines

Asked: 2019-10-10 23:22:22

I’m vacationing in the Philippines and ran out of my favorite Avon lipstick. I want to buy another tube of it, but I don’t know how to find Avon products in the Philippines. Can anyone buy Avon in the Philippines or can only residents buy it? How can I find the products that I really want to get quickly and easily? I don’t want to have to wait weeks for the products to arrive if I were to order them online because I really need the lipstick for a fancy dinner that we are going to tomorrow night and don’t want to wait to get it.

Answered: 2019-10-11 07:29:13

There are Avon brick and mortar shops throughout the Philippines that sell a wide variety of Avon products. You can call the shops before you go to them to see if they have the exact shade that you are looking for and let you know how much it costs to make the process of finding your perfect shade easier.

Answered: 2019-10-12 17:41:37

Ordering the products online isn’t a good idea because it can take quite a while for the products to be delivered to you. You may want to contact the company to see if they can connect you with a local rep so that you can get the products you need in a timely fashion.

Answered: 2019-10-11 01:28:43

It’s best to ask around to see if anyone knows an Avon representative. There are often so many representatives in any area that there is bound to be someone that you know how is related to or who knows a local representative who can help you find the shade of lipstick that you are looking to buy.

Answered: 2019-10-12 21:30:07

If you need to get your hands-on Avon products in the Philippines, it’s best to try to find a local representative. You can go online onto social media and put a post saying that you are searching for an Avon representative. One should get back to you quickly and they may have the exact shade of lipstick that you are looking for in stock.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers