Login as a User

where to buy avon products in hong kong

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. where to buy avon products in hong kong

Asked: 2019-02-05 08:34:41

I’m an Avon representative in the United States and one of my customers is going to move to Hong Kong and wants to know if she can buy the products there when she moves. I don’t know anything about buying Avon products overseas so I’m not really sure what to tell her. I know that Avon isn’t available in certain countries. Can it be purchased in Hong Kong? If so, how can she get her hands on them? I want to be as helpful as possible because she has been a very loyal customer, but I don’t know the first thing about buying Avon in other countries.

Answered: 2019-02-06 09:13:42

Avon is sold online, in stores and by representatives throughout Hong Kong. Until your customer finds a local Avon rep, she can use the website to order the products that she knows that she likes. If she gets something that she doesn’t like, she has 28 days to return it for a full refund.

Answered: 2019-02-05 22:22:14

There are actual Avon stores in Hong Kong that your customer can go to. She can see all of the products that are available, ask questions and even test them to make sure that she is buying products that she is actually going to enjoy using after she buys them.

Answered: 2019-02-06 09:53:29

Your customer can find a new Avon representative when she gets into the country. There are numerous Avon representatives in Hong Kong. She could just do a simple internet search to find which representatives are located near her new home when she gets there. The representatives often market themselves well, so it isn’t hard to find them.

Answered: 2019-02-06 19:52:55

Avon is available throughout Hong Kong. Your customer should look at Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter to find local representatives. They all have social media accounts that make it easy to locate them throughout the world. You may also want to talk to the company directly to find out if they can provide you with a list of local representatives in Hong Kong.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers