Login as a User

where to buy avon products in australia

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. where to buy avon products in australia

Asked: 2019-08-16 01:01:09

I have been using Avon products for many years and recently moved to Australia and haven’t been able to find an Avon representative to buy the makeup from since moving here. How can I get Avon products in Australia? Can I buy the products on their website and then have them shipped to my house? Is there a way to find a local representative to be able to see the new products that are offered before I actually buy them? I really love the products but have no idea how to get my hands on them in this new location.

Answered: 2019-08-17 12:26:18

Avon products are no longer available in Australia. In 2018, the company decided to pull out of Australia. They no longer sell any of their products to representatives and do not ship the products to the country if they are ordered online. If you are able to get your hands on the products, they may be expired or counterfeit.

Answered: 2019-08-16 04:10:07

It’s not possible to buy Avon products directly from Avon when you live in Australia anymore. There are no Avon representatives, legally operating in the country. If someone claims that they can sell you products that come with the Avon guarantee, they are lying to you and you shouldn’t buy the products.

Answered: 2019-08-16 18:30:30

I worked as a representative for Avon about five years ago in Australia. In 2018, they told us that they were no longer going to be selling in Australia and that we could place our last orders and then we wouldn’t be able to order any products again. I’ve tried to place orders since and I can’t get them shipped to me. I don’t think you can buy them in Australia at all anymore.

Answered: 2019-08-16 22:39:37

The only way to be able to get Avon products when you live in Australia is to buy them second hand. The company doesn’t offer any of their products for purchase within the company and they actually pulled out of it over a year ago. They will not ship to the country and don’t have any plan to in the near future.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers