Login as a User

will amway be shut down

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. will amway be shut down

Asked: 2019-07-09 10:09:32

My boyfriend is trying to talk me into becoming apart of Amway, but I'm not sure if it's a right fit for me. With so many people losing their money off this type of work, I'm a little hesitant to dive into something like this even though I'd have my boyfriend there to help guide me so to speak. I don’t know how it works. So, I was hoping someone on here might have any idea on if this Amway might be shutting down anyway? I don’t want to waste my time and money on something that is about to crumble up.

Answered: 2019-07-11 07:09:16

Amway isn’t shutting down. However, they are shutting down their durables plant and laundry powder plant. This was supposed to happen at the end of 2019 or so, so it might already be shut down by now. However, I don’t know if they are going to decide to shut anything else down.

Answered: 2019-07-10 10:24:05

I couldn’t find anything about anything with Amway shutting down until I found an old article online. It said that Amway has to shut down two plants in Ada, Michigan. I don’t know if this will change your opinion or not, but it doesn’t seem like a good sign that they did this.

Answered: 2019-07-10 16:09:12

I searched online to see if you might have something, but I almost didn’t find it. There’s an article online that said it has to shut a durables plant and laundry powder plant by the end of 2019. This might have already occurred, but there’s not any new updates that I can find about it.

Answered: 2019-07-11 06:24:36

I’ve been working for Amway for a little while now. I seem to like it so far since I get to meet new people, however, I haven’t heard anything about the place shutting down or whatever. I did hear about two plants having to shut down in Ada but that’s about it. I’m not sure if you meant completely shut down or not but that’s all I have.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers