Login as a User

which is better amway or oriflame

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which is better amway or oriflame

Asked: 2019-03-24 14:37:30

I was about to look up this place called Amway. I heard they have a good selection of beauty and skin care products and such. But then I remembered a friend of mine was talking about this cool place called Oriflame. Now, I don’t know which one to try out. I don’t always like trying new places so I was hoping someone on here could help me figure out which one of them is better. I know it seems silly but, trust me, it can take me like two hours just to decide on buying something I really want. So, you guys will save me a lot of time here.

Answered: 2019-03-25 12:30:17

It’s really up to you which one is better since you are the one who is going to buy it. Amway and Oriflame kind of have some of the same type of products like beauty, health, and wellness. However, I guess it’s up to you on what you like for you. Some people say Amway has the best skincare products but Oriflame might have better too. You just have to try it out to make sure.

Answered: 2019-03-24 21:56:13

Oriflame is a Switzerland based MLM company and Amway is based in the United States. Both of them have operations all over the world. However, they have similar types of products, from wellness to beauty and so much more. I guess it depends on what you are looking for on which is better. They both have scientist helping them with their products, so that’s always a good thing.

Answered: 2019-03-24 18:57:02

I like Amway better since they have the whole clean thing going on. They have their own organic farms where they get a lot of their ingredients from for their health products. They also have high-quality skincare products that’s really good. However, you should really just look online to see which is better for you.

Answered: 2019-03-25 19:51:47

Well, I don’t know much about Oriflame since it’s a foreign company. However, I do know that they have sceintists that help them with their products, which you don’t always get that with some products these days. But Amway also has a big team of scientists helping, but they also have organic farms where they get most of their ingredients from. If you want more healthier products. However, both of these companies have similar products, so it’s mostly just personal preference.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers