Login as a User

which is best amway or patanjali

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which is best amway or patanjali

Asked: 2020-01-08 03:20:54

I heard about this place called Patanjali, but I’m not sure how good they are. I never really buy anything overseas but my friends were talking about how great their products are. I’m just not sure how good they are compared to what my best friend uses which is Amway. She says that stuff they have is really good for the skin. What do you guys think? Do you think Amway or Patanjali is better? I’ll probably end up picking whatever my best friend gets too since we sometimes shop together online but I just need some extra information on it to decide.

Answered: 2020-01-10 02:32:04

I would go for Amway. I wouldn’t want to be an independent business owner for them, but they seem to have really good, quality products. They got a bunch of scientists that work for them on their products and keep making more cool stuff. However, they also have cleaner products too with their household items. They also gave organic farms.

Answered: 2020-01-08 13:43:19

Wow, this is an interesting question. I’ve never heard of this company called Patanjali before. I had to look it up. However, based on what I could tell, Amway seems like it’s better since they have high-quality products. Which can be bad since their skin care product line is so good but that also means that they are more expensive.

Answered: 2020-01-09 13:17:40

I can’t really say for sure. You really don’t know the one product that could be the best in Patanjali’s line of products. However, from what I’ve gotten from Amway’s products, they seem more high-end, which explains why they have such high prices. I guess some people might not be able to afford such high quality items though.

Answered: 2020-01-08 19:37:23

Both of them seem to have health, beauty, wellness, and other similarities. However, Amway seems to be better since they give people more inside information on each product, have scientists who help with their products, have their own organic farms, and have one of the best skincare lines out there. However, you should decide based on what you like.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers