Login as a User

which amway products are good during pregnancy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway products are good during pregnancy

Asked: 2019-04-19 16:32:16

Hey, I recently found out I’m pregnant. Such good news but I was trying to figure out if I can still take Nutrilite iron Folic. I’ve been taking it a little while before I got pregnant since my mom had a difficult time giving birth to all her kids. I thought taking this stuff might help, but I don’t know if it’s really safe to use while I’m still pregnant. I’m seeing the doctor next week, but I wanted some opinions on the matter right now. I hope you guys can help me figure out which amway products are good during pregnancy since I’m taking one of them right now.

Answered: 2019-04-20 12:01:57

Nutrilite Iron Folic is a good product to use during pregnancy since it says on the website that it's good for prenatal health and while you are pregnant. However, you should still talk about it with your doctor before using something new when you are pregnant. I hope this helps you decide on what to do.

Answered: 2019-04-21 03:28:19

Amway does say on it website that Nutrilite Iron Folic and another item called Nutrilite All Plant Protein are both good to use while you are pregnant. However, I’m sure they also tell you to consult your doctor before using it. So, if I were you, id wait to talk to your doctor about it.

Answered: 2019-04-19 19:34:02

The page that has Nutrilite Iron Folic information on Amway’s website does say it’s safe to use during pregnancy, but I would really ask you doctor about it, especially if they want you to take some other type of vitamins. Not sure if it’s good to mix it with that so I would bring it up.

Answered: 2019-04-21 01:17:48

Congrats on your new pregnancy! Such great news for you guys I hope. Nutrilite Iron Folic does say it’s good to take during pregnancy, but everyone is different so asking you doctor does sound smart. I would ask my doctor if I was you. You always want to do what’s safest.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers