Login as a User

where are amway products made

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. where are amway products made

Asked: 2019-10-16 08:31:26

My wife only uses products made in the United States to support American workers. She says they have families to support too. It's important for her to stand for it, so my wife and I are always searching where products are made. My wife wants use some Amway shampoo and conditioner. So, it would be great if anyone on here can tell me where Amway products are made. i found where amway has there headquarters but can't figure out where they make their products at since it's so important to my wife to figure out where products are made before she uses them. Thanks for anyone who can help me figure this out!

Answered: 2019-10-16 09:46:23

Amway manufacturers their products in the United States, Mexico, and Brazil. But I think they also have some type of farm in Mexico, Brazil, and the United States. I’m not entirely sure though, so I could be wrong. I think the farm is for some of their organic products. I hope this information helps.

Answered: 2019-10-18 09:26:17

Amway does have manufacturing facilities in the United States, however, they also have ones in China and I think in India. It’s right on their website so it’s not hard to find. However, if your wife is that picky, then you might have to figure out more about which products are made in the United States and which aren’t.

Answered: 2019-10-17 03:08:12

They have manufacturing facilities in the U.S., but it's not that simple since they also have manufacturing plants in China and India too. They also have organic farm locations in Brazila, Mexico, and the U.S. that’s for their Nutrilite products. So, you might have to go into more research into which products are exclusively made in the U.S.

Answered: 2019-10-18 02:09:11

I know they have manufacturing plants in places like China, India, and the U.S. However, if you want to know where each product is made, then you might have to contact them to see where. I’m not sure if they have anything like that on the website about where stuff like shampoo is made.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers