Login as a User

how amway works in india

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway works in india

Asked: 2019-05-26 11:27:04

I am hearing that Amway uses direct marketing in India which is a bit different from how they operate in the United States. I am originally from India and one of my relatives was wondering if Amway is a scam based on the feedback that some people are giving. What I would like to know is how does Amway works in India? Are there any benefits to puchasing their products and is it a profitable buisness to get into here.

Answered: 2019-05-26 14:38:35

Amway is big in India and you can find huge discounts on the products online. Visit their website or talk to a sales representative to purchase your starter kit and start selling and making money. It is the perfect money maker since it has a huge market in the country. If you start an Amway business in India you have a higher than average chance of succeeding because the market will soon be one of the largest for Amway.

Answered: 2019-05-28 00:12:20

Amway works in India the same way that it does in most first world countries. You sign up as an independent business owner and can recruit people to your Amway lineup and all of you can make money by selling many of Amway's products. You can contact an Amway sales representative in India or just go to a meeting where they are recruting and you will have an opportunity to join.

Answered: 2019-05-27 19:11:26

You will earn points from your sales just like you would for any other country. You have access to the same training that your North American counterparts receive and you are more than capable of reaching top levels in the business. Just go to the website and indicate your interest by registering to become an independent business partner. Amway will get back to you. If you qualify you will receive guidance and support in every aspect of starting a business, this includes management and even customer service.

Answered: 2019-05-27 00:06:15

Amway is an equal opportunity company and there is really nothing unsusal or extraordinary about how they operate in India. Although some people like to think so because India is shaping up to become the third largest market for Amway products. There has also been a bit of scandal in India as well that has clouded the expansion. Go to the website for Amway in India and register to get your business started. You will be assisted thoroughly in running a business even if you have never had one before.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers