Login as a User

how amway ruined my life

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway ruined my life

Asked: 2019-06-03 11:56:04

I don’t like to discredit a company but I had a really bad experience with Amway. Amway has been a source of income for many people in my family but lately they have been complaining about the restrictions about selling on Amazon and social media. My uncle said that he felt disillusioned because he had already invested so much time and money and now he can’t market his products on the best platforms available. I too have invested a lot of time and I don’t think I will be able to make this business work. Before you invest in this, think twice there is a lot I can tell you because Amway ruined my life. You may be asking, “How Amway ruined my life?” I would tell you but I don’t want them to sue me.

Answered: 2019-06-04 06:20:39

What do you mean you can't use the best platforms to sell Amway products? I use Facebook all the time to sell my products I'm just careful to follow the companies regulations about not putting out blasts of the products but you can absolutely network with people on social media and get your products sold. I think you are thinking creatively enough. Selling products is not easy, and didn't those complaining know about the policies before signing up?There is training given before you launch your buisness. Didn't you guys get it?

Answered: 2019-06-04 11:13:07

Yes, there are many restrictions on selling Amway products on social media and other places online. This is with good reason because many people have abused it to sell inferior versions of products and it has given Amway a bad name. The Amway brand wants to protect itself and because of this it encourages direct sales. There are people who want to cheat the system and take over social media with Amway products. Frankly, I don't understand why anyone signs up with a company fully knowing their policies and then gripe about it.

Answered: 2019-06-05 11:19:06

I've never heard anybody say that Amway ruined their life before in fact I've heard the opposite. I have heard from people that because of Amway that were finally able to start their own business and live independent lives away from the hassle of the nine-to-five job. No matter which company you research on the web there are always those who have something negative to say. If Amway is ruining your life in some way you should make a complaint to them. Go direct to address your problem maybe there are solutions that Amway can provide.

Answered: 2019-06-04 08:32:21

I'm not really sure what you mean that Amway ruined your life. Are you saying that using their products have somehow harmed you? I ask this question because I am not a fan of Amway the company and how they do business but I have to admit that their products are top quality. They have a lot of organic products and these days with so many products laced with all sorts of harmful material it is refreshing. I am not a fan of them because I think some of their prices are too high but that's just me.

Answered: 2021-03-02 12:57:03

https://tinymillionaires.wordpress.com/2021/03/02/is-direct-selling-will-ruin-or-destroy-my-life/

Answered: 2021-03-02 12:57:25

https://tinymillionaires.wordpress.com/2021/03/02/is-direct-selling-will-ruin-or-destroy-my-life/

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers