Login as a User

how amway pv works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway pv works

Asked: 2019-12-11 05:28:21

Hey friends! I need some clarification about the pv system for Amway. I would like to know exactly how Amway calculates its pv point. So far I understand that every pproduct has a Point Value(PV)and a Buisness Volume(BV) I want to know how the PV is calculated. I have a pretty good idea of how the buisness volume is done but I need some clarification about the Point Value. I am just concerned that because I don't understand the PV I will be at a disadvantage. It make me a very uneasy. Please help me understand, tell me "How Amway pv works?"

Answered: 2019-12-11 06:56:55

PV determines your compensation based on your busines volume. Amway uses a ratio of 3 to 1. This basically means that for every 3 dollars you sell you earn 1 point. The higher the PV the bigger your bonus. The real aim every month is to increase your PV by increasing the amount of products that you sell, this is the key to increasing how much you make.

Answered: 2019-12-13 03:02:45

The PV is a major consideration when it comes time to calculate your bonuses. For example, in some countries a 200 PV will give you a 3 percent rebate with Amway. In other countries it may be higher and this is something many people think is unfair. Your PV rises with the number of products you sell, so does the percentage rebate.

Answered: 2019-12-12 08:32:20

PV is the amount of points that each product gets after a sale is made. It is used in conjunction with BV to calculate how much you will get for your bonus. You can use calculators that are available on the internet to get a better understanding there are several available that will give you a near accurate estimate of your points and commision.

Answered: 2019-12-12 09:28:11

A point value(PV) will be used to help determine how much your bonus will be with Amway. It is connected to your business volume which is all about your how much you sell. The ratio that Amway uses to calculate your profits is 3 to 1. You get one point for every 3 dollars a customer spends. This is considered low in the industry but Amway can get away with it because they are the leaders in the field.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers