Login as a User

how amway bonus is calculated

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway bonus is calculated

Asked: 2019-06-28 02:40:34

I just started with Amway and so far things have been going reasonaby well for me but I am wondering if I am getting all the money I should be getting based on the level of sales that my team and I have done so far. Can anyone help me to determin how much I should be getting based on the my sales. Before anyone asks I did read the information they had sent over to me about how it would be calculated it just so happens that I am doubting whether or not I calculated it right and would like to know if anyone here can help me. Help! How Amway bonus is calculated?

Answered: 2019-06-28 06:10:26

Basically, the more products you sell along with your group the higher your bonus will be as you get points for the volume of your sales. The more points you have the greater your bonus. This is why Amway sellers are sometimes pushy, they are always trying to get you to buy something. I am always trying to avoid them. I have a weakness for products if it is super good even if I don't need it I buy will it.

Answered: 2019-06-29 21:29:14

Amway uses something what they call a point value to determine how your bonus will be calculated. It's easy to understand. The more you sell the bigger your bonus its that simple. The bottomline with Amway is that you should try to rack up as many points as you can by boosting your sales volume, its the only way to make a lot of money with Amway.

Answered: 2019-06-28 10:37:30

Your Amway bonus is calculated by taking your PV(Point Value) into consideration. The greater the number of products purchased by you and your recruits the higher your groups performance will be and the higher your bonus. From what I understand there are PV rebate percentages. For example, a PV of 600 may equal a rebate of 8 percent. These are not the exact figures because I don't know them, I am just trying to give you an idea.

Answered: 2019-06-29 20:42:56

It is usually calculated by taking into consideration how much product you have sold and how much those who are a part of your team has sold. It is all calculated together to come up with a bonus amount. This simply means that you should try as much as possible to sign up people who really want to make money. I am in this business and because of how it is set up I am having issues reaching my full potential because my recruits are so lazy.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers