Login as a User

can I sell amway products on amazon

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can I sell amway products on amazon

Asked: 2019-05-07 05:59:07

I am a new Amazon seller and I do not really have a niche product that I am focusing on. I am just selling products that seem to perform well on the platform. I thought that since Amway products are so popular I would try my hand at selling a few of their products online. However, I am seeing several different answers while doing my research about whether or not I am allowed to do this. I would be grateful if one of you guys could clear this up. So guys, Can I sell Amway Products on Amazon?, please let me know am really anxious to know if this is a good business venture for me.

Answered: 2019-05-07 10:15:17

As far as I know you cannot sell Amway products on Amazon. There has been a ban on listing them on Amazon. I'm not exactly sure why but I do remember seeing it on the seller forum once because I had wanted to do the very same thing and that stopped me. I don't think it is worth jeapordizing your standing with Amway to get sales on Amazon. I would not risk it especially if you are serious about making your Amway business one of your major sources of income.

Answered: 2019-05-07 11:57:53

If you do a search of Amazon you will find that Amway itself does have a seller account on Amazon. You will also find that there are several other sellers who are selling different Amway products. Whether or not they are official IBOs I am not sure. However, if you are an Amazon seller. I think it's best to ask Amway directly so that you don't fall out of grace with them. I mean its just as easy to ask them as it is to ask us and you will probably get more accurate information from them than you can from us.

Answered: 2019-05-08 10:06:45

I don't think it's legal to sell them on Amazon. Although I have seen people selling them there. I really don't think that it is something that Amway is pleased with. Amway does provide it's own website for buying Amway products. I think it is best to stick to that. Why risk your buisness? Amway even has a seller account for themselves so they will definitely know that you are on the platform. I don't think Amazon can disclose your identity to them but I am paranoid about these rich corporations they watch each others backs, so you never know.

Answered: 2019-05-07 23:37:24

No it is not allowed. I think this is because Amway wants to have a monopoly on how their products are sold. Obviously they can control the prices of the products and the quality of the products a lot better if they are the only ones who sell them on their website. I don't think people are getting called out or penalized for doing this even though it is not allowed. If you like to live dangerously, then go ahead and try it. If you know that you are going to have sleepless nights about it then forget it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers