Login as a User

can amway products be sold online

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can amway products be sold online

Asked: 2019-09-21 11:39:51

I'm thinking about working for Amway but I do my best selling when I'm able to work online. Does Amway allow you to work online? Someone told me Amway products can only be purchased through a distributor and I thought that couldn't be right. Because customer demand in 2020 is to use technology and reach people online. I was told by a friend that she heard you could sell online but every country had terms and conditions with Amway that varied. Does anyone know if the United States can sell online with the terms and conditions?

Answered: 2019-09-23 08:26:23

I know for a fact you can sell Amway online in Australia/NZ if you have a store with password protection and you don’t' market it in a loud fashion to the general public. If your country can't sell online you should know that Amway takes it seriously because they went after e-commerce sites including Snapdeal, Flipkart and eBay, asking them to stop selling their products. They weren't playing at the time. I think they want every sale to be personal and they feel you can't provide that in an online setting.

Answered: 2019-09-23 06:34:22

You can develop your business any way you want for Amway as long as you stay in their parameters. The system is you become a distributor for a low, low entry fee. This officially makes you a retail franchise. You sell Amway products where you start to generate a profit while you sign up other distributors. Your distributors is where you make the most money so there's no reason to have an online product listing for that to happen. Your distributors are called your downline and when they sell anything, you get paid a commission. Something to note is you can get commission on the sales of both the product and the tools you use to sell the products (like user guide tapes and such).

Answered: 2019-09-22 18:58:11

I've been with Amway for about six months. Amway currently offers more than 450 products for nutrition, beauty, personal care and home care. It's on the company's website you find the details on each item that Amway sells in their product line. There is no Amway product available in stores because Amway believes business owners are well-positioned to make personal pitches and connections to people about the products they're selling and to create their downline. BUT distributors can create their own websites and sell Amway online but you CANNOT sell anything from the on a commercial site such as Amazon, Etsy or other retailers.

Answered: 2019-09-21 17:42:17

Amway is being re-thought in how they bring products to customers but right now it's still the biggest direct-selling company in the world. Distributors make money by signing up other distributors. Also distributors sell Amway products and how those products reach the public is what's being discussed at this time. Amway’s marketing plan teaches you to sign up other distributors so they can sell and distribute Amway products which in turn increases your downline. It's not about selling your products online although that's being looked at - its about helping people in different countries build their own businesses.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers