Login as a User

will amsoil void my warranty

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. will amsoil void my warranty

Asked: 2019-02-11 15:45:44

Hey, my name is Margaret! I don't know much about vehicles or warranties. I hope someone on here can help me with a quick question I have about Amsoil. My husband usually did this kind of stuff for me, but we have been separated for a while now. So, does anyone know if I go to this place called Amsoil, I think that's the name, will they void my warranty I already have on my vehicle? Any help would benefit me really since I’m a little lost whenever I have to go to the shop. Thanks for answering in advance!

Answered: 2019-02-13 16:36:35

You can call them and ask for sure. That's what I would do, but it does say on their website that they won't void anyone's warranty that they have on their vehicles or other equipment. However, they could always tell you that's old information and needs to be updated, so you could call them before taking it just in case.

Answered: 2019-02-13 14:29:39

You are in luck, because I looked up the information you wanted to know and came across Amsoil's website. It will definitely help you with your situation. Check this out: https://www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx. It will basically tell you that Amsoil won't void any warranty you currently have on your vehicle or other equipment you have.

Answered: 2019-02-12 02:27:39

As you can see on their website: https://www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx, Amsoil won't void anyone's warranty on their vehicle or equipment. Their lubricants and filters are also covered by AMSOIL Limited Warranty. So, you shouldn't worry too much about your warranty that you have being void by them. Their website also goes into more detail about their warranties as well.

Answered: 2019-02-11 22:12:41

They really shouldn't void your warranty on your vehicle or any other equipment you might have through someone else since they state that on their website. If they do it to you, you should say something to them and show them the warranty secure page on their website. It says they won't void it so they should do it for all customers and not make exceptions.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers