Login as a User

why is amsoil so good

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. why is amsoil so good

Asked: 2019-01-29 15:30:30

I'm an engineer and know that Amsoil has a unque formulation that gives it molecular engineering. Remember Amsoil is refined but not synthesized which gives it a big plus in my book. My question is since I'm an engineer I understand that refining by itself doesn't remove all the impuriities yet Amsoil is able to produce an oil that's impurity free and gives vehicles using it unparalleled lubrications and performance benefits. I'd like to know how many of you out there use Amsoil and if you've found it gives you the same type of benefits we see in the lab when we do road and vehicle research?

Answered: 2019-01-30 03:05:19

Amsoil is the best so I agree with what you are saying. But I think it’s the best oil for other reasons than you. I like it because Amsoil gives me extended drain intervals that have a long service life. Every other petroleum lubricant I used previously had a much shorter life and service. The long life helps me save money with oil changes, reduce my wastage, and gives me less downtime which I need in my warehouse with multiple pieces of equipment that need Amsoil to work correctly.

Answered: 2019-01-29 23:37:44

I've been using Amsoil for 24 years on my ranch and farm and I've noticed the best benefit I get with Amsoil is it helps reduce the temperatures because of the oil itself's natural resistance to any high-temperature volativity. It's amazing how the oil doesn't evaporate at the high temperatures and what's more it because it doesn't do that you get better circulation, high fuel economy and lower oil consumption levels. Amsoil effectively and efficiently protects any moving part from any type of stress or damage that comes from high temperatures which on a farm or ranch is quite often. I count on Amsoil to be able to hand the high-stress conditions I'm working in.

Answered: 2019-01-31 05:25:28

I use it and agree with you about its quality because of its increased shear strength. Everyone already knows that conventional oils have a shear strength of only 800 psi, AMSOIL oil has much higher shear strength at 3,000 psi. That makes Amsoil oil the most dependable and strong lubricating film out there and my engines need it as a professional driver. Every car I use needs Amsoil for normal day-to-day operations and in races. I can't find anything comparable to it.

Answered: 2019-01-31 10:11:40

I have a whole other reason for liking it as much as you guys but I think mine is the most important reason of all. I like Amsoil because It is the oil’s completely hydrogenated molecules and strong, uniform intermolecular bonds that protect it from oxidative damage. You mentioned the molecular component of Amsoil but not what the oxidation provides. The oil goes through an oxidation process which lubricates and keeps all my vehicles and engine systems at the race track deposit free and corrosion resistant for a longer span of time.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers