Login as a User

which amsoil for atv

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. which amsoil for atv

Asked: 2019-11-09 06:58:26

My wife and I retired in Colorado and bought a couple of ATV's to tool around in. We use Amsoil for our luxury cars and boats but I've never owned an ATV. Can you use Amsoil for ATV's and if so what kind do you use? Does anyone have any experience with the using Amsoil in ATV's and what happened when you did?

Answered: 2019-11-09 15:56:48

I have a Honday ATV Rancher and I go days and even weeks without moving it out of second gear. But sometimes that's because I'm hauling firewood up the side of a mountain. So I've learned to use Amisol MSOIL Synthetic ATV Motor Oil because it has robust synthetic base oils. That means I get the durable protective film I need no matter what tough condition I'm putting the ATV through.

Answered: 2019-11-10 20:10:10

You use your ATV to tool around in and do things around the house which is what we use ours for. I have found that the best tool I've ever used to help me protect my ATV is by using Amsoil synthetic ATV/UTV lubricants. They are perfect and help guard against the extreme heat and stress I'm putting on the ATV almost everytime I use it. .

Answered: 2019-11-10 05:15:10

You're best bet is to use synthetic oil technology because it will help protect hot, high-revving engines against wear. That's why Amsoil makes Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil which by the way has the warranty secure attached to it and never voids any ATV or UTV warranty. For the price you pay it's a very good deal because it delivers a high-performance alternative to any other original equipment manufacturer (OEM) fluids. Me and my wife won't use anything else.

Answered: 2019-11-10 01:58:16

I have a very high performance two-cycle and four-cycle motor and they have very high compression ratios. I have hot combustion out the ying yang with the processes buring off and evaporating my light oils. Everytime that happens I get rapid piston expansion and that impacts my piston-to-cylinder wall clearances. On top of that my ATV with its high heat and pressures has to have a tough oil so I use Amsoil Synthetic 2-Cycle and 4-Cycle Oils. I swear by them and you should try them out if your running your ATV's hard.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers