Login as a User

where is amsoil manufactured

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. where is amsoil manufactured

Asked: 2019-07-11 02:30:05

I'm a research chemistand my company is interested in the Amsoil formulation production and manufacturing. I need to know if all the Amsoil formulations that have excellent levels of performance and protection and are all the various formulas they use made in the U.S.A.? I'm very cautious in my research criteria and one of them requires my testing and evaluations be done on American manufactured products only.

Answered: 2019-07-11 14:12:43

If you don't believe its manufactrued here, use another conventional petroleum oil that is manufactured here and that will help you meet your research criteria. But Amsoil does have customer service lines that are really helpful and they can provide you with option on how to make sure whatever product your testing passes the U.S.A manufacturting criteria you need.

Answered: 2019-07-11 23:32:45

Since Amsoil is a synthetic motor oil Amsoil is committed to making sure it continues to demonstrate excellent performance and fuel economy, reduced oil consumption, increased engine life and reduced emissions so everything is manufactured in the U.S.A. They started making the synthetic oil in response to the U.S. emission standards and you shouldn't have to send anything away for testing unless you want to because I'm sure they have their original documentation on the product you're using.

Answered: 2019-07-12 15:12:11

You can get samples of the finished product prior to packaging and have it tested independently to see if it meets your manufacturing standards. There are private laboratories that will perform this service confidentially if you need to do it that way. I've never had any problem with their product and every product I've ever received has stamped on it Made in the USA.

Answered: 2019-07-11 14:17:06

Amsoil holds themselves to high standards since they began over forty years ago. Amsoil formulates, blends, packages, and serves their synthetic lubricant to customers throughout the world but their product is made in the U.S.A. Amsoil proves that American products can still lead the competition and with Amsoil that's a vision that started with the founder's vision of creating a product and company based on America's values.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers