Login as a User

where does amsoil ship from

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. where does amsoil ship from

Asked: 2019-04-23 13:43:24

I'm a big haul truck mechanic and I need to know if Amsoil can get to me in a timely manner because I work on 18-wheelers. All my drivers need to make drop deadlines and if they don't make their schedule because of our slow work while we wait for a product to be delivered, I could lose my job. Where does Amsoil ship from and about how long does it take to get?

Answered: 2019-04-23 22:28:37

I heard Amsoil doesn't ship anymore and you have to always pick it up at one of their warehouses so I'd call them before ordering. They do call you back if you have to leave a message and their customer service is very good. Since I retired a couple of years ago, I don't need to use them but a friend told me they quit shipping and he picks up product at a nearby warehouse.

Answered: 2019-04-24 10:18:54

Amsoil always gets to you on time even when you don't need it to based on my experience. I live in Alaska and have had no problem getting it delivered to Anchorage. They work with me so I can still make a living in my own mechanic shop and they make sure I've never kept a customer waiting for product. They seem to care about their customers and that's a rarity in today market world.

Answered: 2019-04-25 02:22:37

We ship from the U.S. to anyplace in the world but we don't ship to a P.O. Box. Our distribution centers are not open to the public but after you sign up or already have an Amsoil wholesale account just click on the nearest warehouse to your location for directions and address if you want to pick up from us. Otherwise we ship directly to you from a U.S. location. We tried to ship from our nearest warehouse to your physical address.

Answered: 2019-04-24 12:48:38

Amsoil always gets to you on time even when you don't need it to based on my experience. I live in Alaska and have had no problem getting it delivered to Anchorage. The best thing about Amsoil is you can get all their products shipped to you and they offer you their products directly to your door via UPS or DHL from their Warehouse (Distribution Center) closest to you. Amsoil tries to make it as fast and as timely as they can so they keep the customers they have and gain new one along the way.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers