Login as a User

when did amsoil come out

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. when did amsoil come out

Asked: 2019-05-22 14:44:22

I'm doing a paper for my Sophmore Electrical Engineering class and when we drew topics I got the growth and evolution of motor oil. Does anyone know anything about when Amsoil came out and its growth and development since that time? I've tried to find informaiton about this but I keep pulling up the marketing pieces on the Amsoil website. Is there any other information worth noting for when Amsoil came out?

Answered: 2019-05-24 05:02:04

I work for Amsoil and our material shows that Amsoil came out in 1972. It was pioneered by Lieutenant Colonel Al Amatuzio who spent 25 years as an award-winning jet fighter pilot. When he released Amsoil he set all-new standards for motor oil quality. It was soon discovered that Amsoil synthetic motor oil outperformed conventional petroleum motor oils on all counts. Amsoil became the major and innovative player it now is in the engine performance industry.

Answered: 2019-05-24 13:56:02

Amsoil's founder was an important military man and fighter jet pilot when he founded Amsoil in 1972. He built the on the same principles that defined his career as a jet fighter squadron commander – excellence, integrity and strong leadership. He introduced Amsoil's 10W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil in 1972 and found a way to market the first synthetic motor oil in the world to meet American Petroleum Institute service requirements. It consistently outperformed any conventional oils which was the signal that there was a new future for lubrication science. Today, virtually every other motor oil manufacturer has recognized the superiority of synthetic lubricants and follows Amsoil lead.

Answered: 2019-05-22 18:37:29

Amsoil came out in 1972 and Lieutenant Colonel Al Amatuzio was a jet fighter pilot that wanted something more for engines. Since 1972, Amsoil grew and developed quickly and that's more than likely due to its commitment to quality and constant improvement. They kept developing as years went by and now have a broad range of automotive and industrial lubricants and filtration equipment developed. Each of their new innovative products always exceeds industry standards and specifications and that helps keep Amsoil's growth and development stay constant.

Answered: 2019-05-23 14:21:47

Amsoil started in 1972 and has kept growing and developing since then. Amsoil purchased the Amsoil Center in 2004 and with it came 374,000 square feet that has over 55 acres of land. The manufacturing plant is located in Superior, Wisconsin, and has more storage for shipments to the dozen distribution centers across the country. Amsoil also has 1.5 million gallons of storage tanks and two capacity blenders that are huge. This helps them increase their expansion because they can receive more raw materials by rail cars rather than tank trucks. It's this increased capacity that keeps the company growing and developing effectively and efficiently.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers